Pages

Sunday 19 February 2012

Mini-TV in dolls house - licence needed?



I fitted one of these tiny working mini-TV sets in my daughter's dolls house. Now the dolls are receiving abusive mail from the BBC. I think the toyshop must have given the BBC their address. The BBC claim that even though the tiny dollshouse is in a corner of the sitting room inside our real house which does have a valid TV licence, it is (under the Communications Act) a seperate address, and requires its own licence. They are threatening to post a miniaturised detector van through my letter box which they will drive across my carpets to the dolls house by remote control and spy on the dolls through the tiny windows.

( http://www.textually.org/tv/archives/2008/04/019712.htm )

1 comment:

  1. Update - Today a bbc enforcer doll climbed in through our backdoor catflap and walked into our lounge and knocked on the dollhouse door.

    ReplyDelete